Welcome to Blackdoraemon360 Sites, You are now tuning to BLACKDORAEMON360 ON THE BLOG!

Saturday, February 5, 2011

My life only.

Profile
My name is Daniel Collins.
They call me Idham Ibrahim @ Malaysia.
Just call me Daget Cole or Boboy.
I Am Muslim.
I love my family much.


Not just them, i really love my favourite animation, Yin Yang YO! and Doraemon.


Other than that, i also love Paramore, Basshunter, Maher Zain, Lady Gaga, And ST12

My favourite flavour is chocolate.
I love to play computer, collecting stamps, and anything..
Well, you know it what i do next.
After i finish at school, i will be a doctor, a technicians, a car engineer, and a comic writer.
Wish my wish is come true.
Well, that's all about me, i will tell ya what's in my mind later.
Wish you all interest my blog, thanks.
 [Posted by. Blackdoraemon360]

No comments:

Post a Comment