Welcome to Blackdoraemon360 Sites, You are now tuning to BLACKDORAEMON360 ON THE BLOG!

Saturday, January 7, 2012

I Got My New Laptop In Summer 2011 (December 2011)

Special thanks to my father, I use my money and give it to him to buy a new laptops before 3 days of my birthdays.

This is the story, he and my sister has freaking me to dead when they buy my new laptop, my dad plans with my sister to prank me via mobile phones that they wanna say "sorry Boboy, we can't bought that laptop because the computer shops are closed", but they fooling me!. When I open the door and the laptops has holded by my dad.

I was shocked, but when it happens it was awful and a little bit tricky ha!.

Whatever, I think I got whatever I want, thanks to them because they bought me a laptops that I dreamed before. But it was fun to be pranked hahahaha!!!.

No comments:

Post a Comment